Although we can help you buy almost anything, there are some things that we have to refuse ordering.
Here is a list of items that we will not order:
- Any products that infringe on branding and or trademarks.
- Any product that violates China's law and destination country's law.
- Any product that violates China's export customs regulations.
- Any product that violates the destination country's import customs regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages (e.g., beer, wine, spirits).
- APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Collectible and/or irreplaceable items (any item worth more than its original purchase price or that is not commonly available), including but not limited to antiques, fine art, or collectible coins and stamps.
- Collect On Delivery (C.O.D.) shipments.
- Human corpses, human organs or body parts, human and animal embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Explosives and incendiary devices.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their parts or ammunition.
- Perishable foodstuffs and foods/beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control.
- Live animals, eggs, larva, live insects, live spiders.
- Ivory and endangered animals.
- Plants and plant material, including cut flowers.
- Cigarettes (including roll-your-own tobacco) and smokeless tobacco products, as defined by applicable Postal Service regulations for domestic or international mail.
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by local, state, provincial, or national law.
- Money (coins, cash, currency, paper money and negotiable instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks, bonds and cash letters).
- Pornographic and/or obscene material.
- Shipments requiring filing of Electronic Export Information, or EEI (formerly known as Shipper’s Export Declaration, or SED), or any such filing of export data.
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes or other medical waste.
- Shipments that may cause damage to, or delay of, equipment, personnel, or other shipments.
- Shipments that require us to obtain any special license or permit for transportation, importation or exportation.
- Shipments or commodities whose carriage, importation or exportation is prohibited by any law, statue or regulation.
- Shipments with a declared value for customs in excess of that permitted for a specific destination.
- Dangerous goods, hazardous goods or combustible materials as defined by International Air Transport Association, by applicable sea or road transport regulation, or by applicable Postal Service regulations for domestic or international mail, including but not limited to:.
b. Infectious substances.
c. Compressed gases, including those that are flammable or those that are nonflammable with an absolute pressure exceeding 40 psi at 70º F or 104 psi at 130º F.
d. Corrosives (liquid or solid).
e. Dry ice (carbon dioxide solid).
f. Flammable materials, including pyrophoric, flammable, or combustible liquids with a closed cup flash point below 200º F; or flammable solids, including matches.
g. Magnetized material with a magnetic field strength of .002 gauss or more at a distance of 7 feet.
h. Poisons, irritants, or controlled substances.
j. Lithium Batteries
- Processed or unprocessed dead animals, including insects and pets.
- Drugs/narcotics (illegal) or drug paraphernalia.
- Packages that are wet, leaking, or emit an odor of any kind.
- Wildlife products.
Quoted from PayPal on 31 Aug 2012
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from PayPal and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Please refer to their AUP webpage for the latest information.
If you are unsure about any particular item, please email us.